fans are going to get to see one of their faves back on TV very soon — except instead of avoiding murderous blackmail, she’ll be tangoing and foxtrotting to avoid elimination. just announced its new cast of celebrities for this year’s new season, and it includes an impressive range from former child stars to actors on some of your favorite shows today. Of particular interest, star Sasha Pieterse will be dancing her way back to TV after the teen drama she helmed for seven years ended a couple months ago. star Frankie Muniz will make his big return after keeping a relatively low profile since his hit sitcom ended in the mid-2000s. Check out the full Season 25 cast below.
- Barbara Corcoran, best known as one of the investors on
- Debbie Gibson, an ’80s pop star best known for her hit ballad “Foolish Beat”
- Derek Fisher, a former NBA player who most recently served as head coach for the New York Knicks
- Drew Scott, one-half of HGTV’s home-renovation duo
- Frankie Muniz, former star of hit sitcom
- Jordan Fisher, Disney Channel star who recently assumed the role of John Laurens in
- Lindsey Stirling, violinist and performance artist who made it far in in 2010
- Nick Lachey, former frontman of boy band 98 Degrees and husband of contestant Vanessa Lachey
- Nikki Bella, professional wrestler who recently got engaged to longtime boyfriend John Cena
- Sasha Pieterse, former star of
- Terrell Owens, former NFL wide receiver
- Vanessa Lachey, TV personality and wife of fellow contestant Nick Lachey
- Victoria Arlen, a Paralympic swimmer who regained the ability to walk after being diagnosed with two rare conditions at a young age.
Sasha Pieterse is probably better known to fans by the name Alison DiLaurentis, the manipulative popular girl who eventually turns over a new leaf in . Other interesting contestants include Frankie Muniz, who has only taken small acting roles and cameo parts in the 11 years since ended, and married couple Nick and Vanessa Lachey, who will have to compete against one another for the mirror ball.
The two contestants who seem to have an edge on the rest are Jordan Fisher, who already has extensive dance experience thanks to his work on Broadway, and Lindsey Stirling, who is also a trained dancer who has already dazzled judges with her abilities on . But if the surprise elimination of professional dancer Heather Morris last season is any indication, you really can’t predict which stars will make it to the end.
Season 25 will premiere at 8 p.m. ET on Sept. 18 on ABC.